Search This Blog

Our Family - click the pic below for more pictures

Our Family - click the pic below for more pictures
Click the picture above to see more pictures!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little by Little

Everyday as we get closer to leaving for Honduras it becomes more and more real.  We just signed up with a management company to rent our house out while we are gone, had a garage sale, shipped some stuff to Honduras ahead of time, and got a 5'x5' storage unit for storing some of the things we'd like to keep for when we move back (whenever that may be).  This Monday, I plan to tell my work that I'll be taking the opportunity to move to Honduras.  That should be exciting.  Just hoping they don't walk me out on the spot.  I'm sure they wont, but I suppose you never know.

We've also raised $1550!!  That's almost 10% to our goal!  We hope to raise some more in the coming weeks.  If you would like to donate or know anyone that would like to, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment