Search This Blog

Our Family - click the pic below for more pictures

Our Family - click the pic below for more pictures
Click the picture above to see more pictures!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Final Preperations

We are about 2 weeks away from  leaving Oregon to visit Sarah's family in New York.  We are very excited to see Sarah's family and some old friends and also getting to the next step in getting to Honduras.  At this point we are just ready for our adventure to begin.  It's seems like it's been a long way coming, and then I remember that we still wont be there for another 4 weeks.  I'm sure it will go fast, but it seems a ways away.

Now that I am done working, I've been able to spend a lot of time with my wife and 2 daughters.  It's been a lot of fun.  Parks, parades and OMSI...kind of felt like a kid again!  BTW, OMSI is awesome!  I am seriously considering going back to see everything we missed.  I've also been able do some yard work at my parents and will be helping out a couple friends this week at their houses.  We would also like to squeeze a trip to Crater Lake in sometime before we leave.

We are hoping to see a lot of family and friends before we leave, most of them at our going away party this Saturday.  If you are in town and I didn't invite you already, please feel free to stop by.  Starts at 3!

Thanks for everyone's support!

No comments:

Post a Comment